Interested in composites and composites recycling? Are you an expert in this field, an undergraduate or graduate student or simply compelled by composites in general? If so, then look no further because we've got what you want-the 1st EuReComp Open Workshop 2023 is here!
The EuReComp project is excited to invite you to join the 1st EuReComp Open Workshop 2023! The workshop is taking place physically on the 20th of April 2023 and will cover a range of topics, including an EoL Composites Market Analysis, the R6 strategy within EuReComp, and the use of composites and recycling in aeronautics and other sectors.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the EuReComp e-learning platform, Composite Recycling Technologies, and Solvolysis Technologies within EuReComp. In addition, the workshop will feature a visit to TUD-ILK facilities where participants will have the chance to see a Lightweight engineering Demonstration and participate in various sessions. This is a unique opportunity to network with industry experts and gain valuable insights into the latest trends and technologies in composite recycling. Participation is open to the entire composite’s community free of charge.
Here is why you can't miss it
- Exciting presentations by leading researchers
- Networking with renowned experts in academia & industry
- Guided visit to TUD-ILK facilities
* The workshop will also be available online allowing participants to also attend virtually, with a link to the virtual platform being shared soon.
EuReComp Workshop Thursday April 20, 2023
Introduction & Welcome, EuReComp Project Presentation
TUD (Host), KUZ (Organiser), NTUA (Project Coordinator)
A. SPIRE & Process4Planet Partnership
Bruno Mesquita - A. SPIRE
EoL Composites Market Analysis
Thomas Parissis, Maria Zafiropoulou, Evaggelos Koulis - STRATAGEM
R6 strategy within EuReComp
Philipp Johst - HTWK
Options for circularity and recycling of composites in different industrial sectors
Robert Böhm (Moderator) - HTWK
Kate Trompeta - NTUA
Wolfgang Machunze - Airbus
Andreas Ulbricht - CG Rail GmbH
Volker Wagner - Tilia
Holger Müller - Savayu
Stephen Jones - ORE Catapult
Wojciech Wilczyński, Marcin Sobczyk - ANMET
NDT and spectroscopic techniques for EoL composites
David Castro - AIMEN
Solvolysis Technologies within EuReComp
Paul Schulz, Robert Kupfer - TUD
EuReComp e-learning platform
Thomas Wagenknecht - KUZ
Tour and live demonstrations at the Institute of Lightweight Engineering and Polymer Technology
- Polymer identification using Near Infrared Spectroscopy
- Lock-In Thermography for damage detection in composite parts
- Optical Microscopy and SEM of recycled fiber material
- Fiber length analysis of recycled carbon short fiber material
- Plate manufacturing via Vacuum Assisted Resin Infusion with recycled carbon fiber nonwoven reinforcement
- Testing of Apparent Interlaminar Shear Strength in recycled composites
LIZ Leichtbau-Innovationszentrum, Dürerstr. 28, 01307 Dresden, Germany
The registration deadline is midnight CET on 31.03.2022.
For any further questions, please contact the EuReComp Project via firstname.lastname@example.org.